American Water Resource Association is hosting its 2023 Annual Water Resources Conference this November 6-8 in Raleigh, North Carolina. The AWRA provides a diverse and inclusive conference in water resources management. The conference will focus on innovative, practical, and applied water resource management solutions, management techniques, and current research.
- September 8: Super Saver Registration Ends - click here for registration rates and deadlines.
- September 12: Call for Student Posters - click here to learn more.
- October 20: Hotel room block rate ends; rates can not be guaranteed once the block sells out so book early.
- CLOSED: Call for Topical Session Submissions
- CLOSED: Call for Abstracts
Attendees can expect to hear:
- The current status and recent outcomes of major federal funding initiatives for water infrastructure and resilience,
- lessons learned from the implementation of multidisciplinary projects,
- best practices discovered in the design and application of water resource management,
- implications of water policy decisions, and
- research into current and emerging issues.
More information can be found on their website.